Monday, September 17, 2012

Book Choice

I have come to the conclusion that I am in love with the feelings the genre of Science Fiction gives me. I absolutely love the worlds that Science Fiction can give me, and the alien races, laser beams, and star ships only enhance my enjoyment in the reading. I have also come to the conclusion in the looking for a Fiction book. I enjoy the Ender's Saga (SUCH AN AMAZING SAGA, IF YOU EVER LISTEN TO ME, LISTEN NOW - GO AND PICK UP A COPY AT THE LIBRARY, AMAZON IT, READ IT ONLINE, PIRATE IT, I DON'T CARE, JUST READ IT[Sorry for the CAPS, I heard people listen when I hold down SHIFT]), and I haven't read the final book in the saga yet, because of lack of time. But now that  reading is mandatory, I will pick it up, and read it! Thanks Dr. Preston, for encouraging me (with a gun to my head no less) to read!

I know it's not the "FINAL" book, but it is in the DIRECT saga, the book series extremely long, rivaling the "Game of Thrones" saga...

No comments:

Post a Comment